A few years ago, there is a industrial designer who has been working in society for several years and has already got his own achievements. He has done many designs for many famous brands, and his design had won the Red Dot Design Award. But he never had the chance to establish his own brand, he had made many attempts, but the complicated supply chain, the expensive cost and the time consuming work of each process, all these factors discouraged him.
And then he comes to an idea...
If there is a platform that belongs to the artists, bring together their whimsical ideas around the world, produce those ideas into products, and create their own brands. Wouldn't that be interesting?
So he created the CORAL：
- CORAL is a sustainable fashion e-commerce platform that focuses on Independent Artist Brands
- CORAL provides one-stop services for independent artists, including product design, flexible supply chain, warehousing and shipping, to help artists create their own brands and save thier time .
- CORAL can help each artist gains a group of fans who like their products around the world. Because it has a rich and flexible supply chain. Environmentally friendly factories, high quality products and reasonable prices, a perfect advantage in this country.
- CORAL is committed to creating a decentralized, fairer, more transparent and reasonable distribution of benefits business model based on the concept of Web 3.0:
A complete and 100% transparent cooperation model for artists: all design and production progress will be confirmed with the artist. All the contracts with the clients will be copied to the artist to ensure that the order is made openly and transparently.
- CORAL is committed to becoming a fashion platform that thoroughly implements sustainability and environmental protection
- CORAL designers have a wealth of experience, designing products based on the most current trends and bring artists' work to world in avant-garde and popular designs.
All copyrights belong to the artist, and CORAL will take charge of all the processes.
Instead of going it alone, let's make something interesting together!
Do you have something unfinished that you don't have time to do? Would you like to use your power to help more people, your country, or even the world?
CORAL will put 10% of the profits from each order into the fund pool, all the artists can apply to use it, and they just need to give feedback to CORAL to tell the way of using.
If artists want to make their own products, or want to sell by themselves, CORAL also can provide production services with a minimum order of 50 pieces or more.